Venue | Intelligent Automation
1900 University Avenue
Austin, TX 78705
Stay at the center of it all at this contemporary, convenient and chic hotel, nestled between the University of Texas Tower and the Texas State Capitol. AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center features in room technology like Complimentary high-speed Internet (wired and wireless), In-room iPad with hotel and Austin information, radio and alarm, Fully digital Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephones and Flat-panel HDTVs with AT&T U-verse® and multiple HBO® channels.
The special room rate of $195 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 512-404-3600 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online. You must make your reservation no later than November 11th, 2018. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. You can also use the booking link below to make a reservation online.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.