- Establishing multi-departmental partnerships that encourage communication and understanding between departments, staff, and stakeholders
- Pro-active & continuous PR, marketing, and HR messaging to avoid change management miscommunications, mishaps, and/or disasters
- A variety of messaging options and how they might be best delivered to specific departments, individuals, teams, and perhaps even the masses/general public
The success of your IA efforts depends in no small part on the strength of your governance. In order to effectively leverage Intelligent automation technologies into an organization, it’s imperative to establish a centralized organization that provides oversight and sets the direction for your intelligent automation strategies and roll outs.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Why it’s essential to develop and maintain a robust IA governance framework
- Questions you will need to ask before and while you develop your IA governance framework
- The importance of building in a roadmap for more advanced IA initiatives for the near and distant future