Director, Global Business Services Data Excellence & Automation
5:15 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: AUDITORS’ & CONTROLLERS’ FRIENDLY IA: WHAT THEY NEED & WANT FROM YOUR IA TEAM
- Best practices in audit requests
- How to best document your IA initiatives and activities
- Your Controllers’/Auditors’ role in ensuring you’re on top of data security that may be affected by IA programs
- IA auditing controls/assessment
As the business leader of x area of your organization, you’ve certainly had your share of “sales pitches” coming from all ends speaking about IA technologies. More often then not, you’re pitched a big IA roll out plan that quite frankly maybe too grand for your organization’s needs, now and into the near future. Yet at the same time, you’re torn, as you’re very well aware of the many benefits of IA, but you’re afraid to take on more than you can stomach, creating a similar outcome to when you were a child and really wanted that super-sized rainbow lollipop only to find your eyes were bigger than your stomach, and….
In this session, we will examine:
- How to be practical with your IA options – and knowing how and when you should say “no” to the super-sized rainbow lollipop
- Small-scale and mid-cap IA programs that offer the biggest bang for your buck and similar to the bang of a mid to large-scale IA program roll out.