Automation Implementation Lead
The potential of RPA and IA to unlock efficiencies and drive productivity into an organization are undeniable. However, before you run you need to learn to walk. An IA pilot program provides a way forward for decision-makers witha significant ROI for a modest investment, short time frames, and minimal operational exposure. But you have to get it right – so you can prove to the bosses it can and should be done elsewhere within your organization and quite successful.
In this Workshop, we will cover such topics as:
- What you need to know to launch and complete a successful IA pilot program
- Identify the opportunities and challenges of your automation candidates for your IA pilot program
- Develop a roadmap with a supporting business case showcasing the value of your pilot program
- Identify and prioritize processes beyond the pilot program that are ripe for intelligent automation to ensure maximum success
- Measuring your automation program beyond the typical program measurements. Total Automation Program Yield