Vice President, HR Shared Services & HR Systems
New employees that go through well-planned, concise, and good intended onboarding programs have much higher retention rates than those who do not. However, the challenge for HR is that onboarding is an extremely paperwork-centric, various touch point process, and new hires often require a lot more time and attention than HR Managers have time to spare = new hires and HR executives feeling overwhelmed and undervalued.
However, by having a powerful IA program in your HR tool belt, your organization’s can enjoy an employee onboarding process that can be as easy peasy as 1, 2, 3.
In this session, we will discuss how IA technologies can:
- Take on repetitive manual tasks and reduce chances for error
- Provide new hires the information they need when they need it
- Reduce onboarding time dramatically, keeping new hires engaged and empowered
- Review of the various IA software available now and into the near future
- How x IA software vendors’ tools would benefit a wide array of functionally needs, job scope, and budgets
- Compare the Technical Support provided by each vendor/how that may work with your own IA program project needs