About the IA & RPA Series of Events
There’s no doubt about it, Intelligent Automation is the hottest topic around and our most recent and hugely successful July 2017 and two 2016 conferences certainly proved it. A combined 400+ attendees filled the conference rooms to full capacity at our July 2017 Chicago event, and the buzz over the topic was palpable.
We learned from BNY Mellon, Microsoft, LinkedIn, NASA, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Sears Holding, American Airlines, and Bank of America (to name a few!) about how technologies like RPA, Cognitive and Machine Learning can streamline and increase production of your back office processes - as well as provide a supplementary layer of data analytics to drive increased business intelligence into your respective business units. As more companies of varying industry sectors look to Intelligent Automation and RPA as powerful tools to ensure process improvement, the conversation must be expanded.
However, as more companies of varying industry sectors look to Intelligent Automation and RPA as powerful tools to ensure process improvement, the conversation must be expanded.
And that’s where the 5th Intelligent Automation – Atlanta 2017 conference comes in. December’s conference will cover stories from varied industry sectors that relate to RPA, cognitive, and AI technologies for F&A, HR, and a wide array of other functional departments.
So where is the conversation going?
- How to Identify, Prioritize & Implement a Successful Intelligent Automation Pilot Program
- Intelligent Automation Boot Camp
- How to Develop & Manage a Successful Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence (CoE)
- How to Scale-Up an Intelligent Automation Program & Ensure Continued Growth
- Creating a Digital Workforce in Shared Services – Leveraging RPA, Cognitive & Analytics
- Cross-Industry & Cross-Functional Benefit of Intelligent Automation
- Best Practices When Rolling Out a RPA Solution
- Intelligent Automation to Detect, Analyze & Reduce Fraudulent Activity
- Powerful Predictive Data Analytics that AI & Cognitive Technologies Offer to Enhance Corporate Strategic Business Intelligence
- And much more!
If you’re going to join one conversation this year, this is the one you can’t miss. Make sure to download your copy of the agenda below and we look forward to seeing you in Atlanta this December!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.