Is RPA really living up to its hype? DART reviewed responses from over 130 SSC practitioners to discover the truth & myth of RPA. It is worth noting that as a result of this research, the two key findings are:
- RPA has the potential to automate many more processes than expected by non-RPA SSCs.
- The actual benefits of RPA surpass what most non-RPA respondents expect.
Interactive results from live audience polling conducted with IA & RPA practitioners at the last Intelligent Automation event (formerly RPA Summit).
- Most RPA implementations begin in Order to Cash and Record to Report processes.
- Only 20% plan for FTE redundancy whilst 54% intend to redeploy FTEs into higher-value work.
- Only 4% of practitioners are developing in-house technology whilst the rest are planning to engage service providers.
The Intelligent Automation Universe (IAU) contains real-time data on global IA landscape. This report provides a Q1 market update from the IAU on the global IA customer adoption footprint.
Enter your details below to download the interactive report.