Additional Content Download
Is RPA really living up to its hype? DART reviewed responses from over 130 SSC practitioners to discover the truth & myth of RPA. It is worth noting that as a result of this research, the two key findings are:
- RPA has the potential to automate many more processes than expected by non-RPA SSCs.
- The actual benefits of RPA surpass what most non-RPA respondents expect.
Interactive results from live audience polling conducted with IA & RPA practitioners at the last Intelligent Automation event (formerly RPA Summit).
- Most RPA implementations begin in Order to Cash and Record to Report processes.
- Only 20% plan for FTE redundancy whilst 54% intend to redeploy FTEs into higher-value work.
- Only 4% of practitioners are developing in-house technology whilst the rest are planning to engage service providers.
The Intelligent Automation Universe (IAU) contains real-time data on global IA landscape. This report provides a Q1 market update from the IAU on the global IA customer adoption footprint.
Enter your details below to download the interactive report.
Inside LinkedIn's RPA Journey with AJ Bernstein, Senior Director on Financial Shared Services, LINKEDIN
Take a look at our upcoming SSON events!