Man & Machine Focus Day: Thursday, December 6, 2018
Please note, we highly recommend everyone brings their own laptops to this full-day of interactive sessions. We apologize, but IQPC/SSON will not be providing laptops for attendees’ usage.
8:15 am - 9:00 am REGISTRATION FOR MAN & MACHINE FOCUS DAY & NETWORKING BREAKFAST
9:00 am - 9:45 am IA VENDOR COMPARISONS & CAPABILITY ANALYSIS
- Review of the various IA software available now and into the near future
- How x IA software vendors’ tools would benefit a wide array of functionally needs, job scope, and budgets
- Compare the Technical Support provided by each vendor/how that may work with your own IA program project needs
9:45 am - 10:30 am WHEN TO KILL A BOT & WHY WOULD YOU?
Imagine this scenario. One day after many successes in your IA journey something goes wrong either on an infrastructure-level or your stakeholders decide to either nix or expand your IA programs, leaving you with a kill or not to kill bot situation. If and when that happens, then what? How can you kill your bot program and either start from scratch, totally nix all signs of an IA program, or better yet, upgrade to a better bot program because it is necessary to do so for expansion reasons.
10:30 am - 11:00 am MORNING NETWORKING BREAK
11:00 am - 11:45 am IA MULTI-VENDOR SOURCING & TECHNOLOGICAL INTEGRATION
As your IA program evolves, your need to utilize various IA software and consultant services may increase, and usually do. However, sizing up and managing a variety of IA solution providers can be quite a daunting task, especially on a technical-level. In this session, we will discuss:
- Questions that must be ask of potential IA solution providers when you need to do x with your IA programs
- Examine of which IA software programs are compatible with each other and if a multi-vendor integration scenario is indeed right for your IA program on a workforces, scope, and budgetary-level
- How to effectively coordinate an IA program utilizing multiple vendors
11:45 am - 2:45 pm USER GROUPS: HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY UTILIZE IA PLATFORMS
Join your fellow IA tech community for this extended interactive demonstrative session focused on how to best utilize an IA platform for a wide variety of functional purposes. Topics of discussion, analysis, and on-site problem solving tasks will include, yet will not be limited to: Nuts & bolts of how to best use said IA software platform, exploring any tech problems that may arise and the instructions and solutions to x.
* Lunches will be provided to all session attendees